Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Google Forms: 3rd Grade Math


Reflection:
The tool that I have chosen to use is Google Forms. Google Forms is a tool that allows you to create quizzes, surveys, or tests. I did my google form in a form of a quiz to quiz the students knowledge in a particular area of third grade math. There are many different ways I can use this in my future classroom. I can create more quizzes in all subject areas to test students and get immediate feed back. I could use google forms to create surveys for parents about different things in the class. This could be really useful because you would get immediate feed back from parents. Students can use this to create surveys for different assignments, or to create quizzes to help them test their knowledge. I think that there are many pros to google forms. You can get immediate feed back, it's free, easy to use, and easily accessible from any computer as long as you have a gmail account. A con to google forms is it can take a lot of time to create something.

Standards:
UEN standard: third grade math: standard 3.NBT, understanding place value to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
EdTech standard: eight: Students will use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
ISTE standard: Empowered Learner: Students use technology to set goals, work toward achieving them and demonstrate learning.






















No comments:

Post a Comment